Wednesday 12 September 2007

THERE WILL BE NO RECAP TONIGHT!

(I boomed, ominously)

And you can blame bloody London arsing Transport, for apparently deciding it would be a bit of a laugh to close a huge chunk of the Central Line this evening and leave me stranded in Shepherd's Bush for the rest of my life. This is no dramatic exaggeration!

Well, okay, it is, but the bottom line is it was a HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE which I will remember to my DYING DAY. And to add insult to cock-ups, I ended up missing Emmerdale, and now I will have to watch the repeat on ITV2 tomorrow morning and there will probably be one of those little flappy people in the bottom right hand corner (I always suspect that they don't even know any sign language, and what they're doing bears no resemblance to what's going on on the screen, they're just 'waving arms and making silly faces' enthusiasts).

But, right, here's my action plan: what I'm planning on doing is renaming this blog to "WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE TO 'LONDON TRANSPORT' A TRAIN UP YOUR ARSES YOU SMUG GREAT BASTARDS" and then basically each entry will be a separate personal attack on a different member of the London Underground staff team!

Then again, unless someone at the FBI is a particular fan of Paul Lambert (and let's face it, if they were then why would they admit it?) then armed officers are probably less likely to break into my house and arrest me if I just stick with the Emmerdale thing.

Anyway, I'll post a proper recap or two tomorrow. Possibly from prison.


(Even Rosemary is, frankly, both shocked and appalled)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're letting the side down. Come on, lets have some recaps!!!